Friday, October 8, 2010

DO NOT USE Free Domains

by Musthofa Hadi


Sorry if I am telling you a bad things to hear now. But I am telling you seriously.

Avoid.. Never use free domain to run your online business. If I am telling you in other words, so you are the same just like you make your own time-bomb in your company. If you do in that way, what can I say more?.. YES, its just like you have give your productive business to anyone who want to take it.

Remember, 'the man behind the door' or commonly we call it 'administrator.' Who is that guy anyway? Abseloutly, they are the real boss which have the business. So let me tell you in the more simple way right now. So, if you are running your online business by free domains, it just the same like you let anyone to take control of your own business.

No comments: